Who am I?
Hello, I’m Nazli. I have over thirteen years experience as a School Business Manager and Project Manager. For the past seven of those years I have worked on a freelance basis which has allowed me to continually build on strengthening my experience through a variety of assignments, with my most successful achievements including project managing complex capital refurbishments, setting up new schools and creating efficiencies within business management processes.
Training and education
- The Knowledge Academy, (2015) | PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner
- Digital Marketing Institute, (2015) | Professional Diploma in Digital Marketing
- National College of School Leadership, (2008 – 2009) | Diploma in School Business Mgt
- National College of School Leadership, (2006 – 2007) | Certificate in School Business Mgt
- Southampton Solent University, (1993 – 1995) | BA (Hon) Business Administration